Thursday, February 18, 2010

Luminous Fotografix


After thinking2 for quite some time, i've decided to create new trademark for my photography passion. At first didnt know what the suitable name for it..after browse thru the net n dictionary this name come up in my mind...LUMINOUS FOTOGRAFIX...i've been involved in photography world since i was in secondary school lagi..but at that time just using my olympus trip la (kamera pakai kodak)..then upgrade to digital camera...first digital camera that i have is olympus also (forgot the model already)..there is so many moments and experience that i capture with that little cam...and for the first time in my life, i've won 1st prize for the photo contest held by Virtual Malaysia website title of festive season..from that moment, i've made up my mind to upgrade my cam...pakai PnS pon leh menang contest,kalau pakai DSLR sure lagi cun kot (that's what in my mind la.....)then i've browse through the net until i found Kodak kamera (can zoom ley) prize around RM500..with tight budget, i've grab the camera from lelong.com...yahoo!!
after half a year using the Kodak kamera...i upgraded to better version la..i bought myself Sony Alpha A200 a day after my birthday (30th Jan 2009)..dunno why i bought Sony at the first place (most of my fren using Canon n Nikon0...but i had a feeling that sony also can produce great pics (if the photog know how to take pics la...)
Now i'm using A700 (dream come true) and i'm proud to be alpha user...

1 comment:

  1. Helo,kaki bola x ? minat manu?chelsea?arsenal?liverpool? jom join n lawat komuniti blog bola gua ni di http://kampungchelsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete