Monday, July 19, 2010

Living in the shadow of Indonesia's Volcanoes

Indonesia - Unity in Diversity..i've ask Mr. Google and show me that there are about 300 ethnic groups and more than 700 languages and dialects (believe it or not). But that's not all, the main reason i wrote this entry is to share about the landscapes and natures available in Indonesia. Belching volcanoes such as Mount Semeru and Mount Bromo are portals to a subterranean world that shapes not only Indonesia's landscape, but also its beliefs and culture. OMG, i just can't wait to travel to Surabaya this weekend to see the beauty of Indonesia by myself. It'll be the very fascinating trip thru the weekend because this is my first time travelling there.
Actually this entry is the teaser only. There will be a sequel for this entry. I'll update by next week (after I touch down to Malaysia).


p/s: sorry, for this entry there will be no pic of Mount Bromo. Will update with a lot of pics in the sequel (just wanna add my pics only...that's why i named my blog everyday thru MY VIEWFINDER.

2 comments:

  1. goodluck bro... bromo mmg beh.. nanti kalau ada masa naiklah bukit dari kampung cemoro lowong .. dari situ nampak sunrise & bromo sekaligus..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro...insyaAllah kalau xde aral melintang mmg itu la plan nye..

    ReplyDelete